Sunday, May 3, 2009

Third Draft

So I just made little tweeks from my last draft, but definitely want to make some more changes tomorrow, but that will happen tomorrow:)





1 comment:

  1. you love this apple thing don't you? I DO! it's a great example of the ridiculousness of choices...i like how you lead into why it is possible in this third draft. I think a hybrid between your first and third draft would be just what you are looking for.

    I really like it when you use your voice. The content matter you have requires a personalization (i.e. your voice) in order to make it hit home, to allow the viewer to connect with what you are trying to say. A mix between text and words would be optimal. This about the message and then determine which medium is more appropriate for its delivery. For voice stuff I recommend using the mic in the media development center, it's super easy and sounds nice!

    I like the imagery that you have, but I think you can have more. (nice job timing the "waking up" part ;) I really enjoy how you use yourself and all the different pix for the "choosing identity stuff".

    I would love to see you bring back part of your trailer...this idea of bombarding the viewer with images of choices is so appropriate and you did a good job of it in your trailer :)

    Nice work on shooting your own footage, I think this makes it special :)

    questions? I'd LOVE to help!
    emi*

    ReplyDelete